It’s happened! The WOW Debutante has been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by another blogger online!
I have read about the Liebster awards before. It’s an online meme that has been going on for a while between bloggers, and I had noticed some other blogs getting it. I have been nominated by AmerPriest Blog, who has a great site you should check out. Well, actually a second site as well- Amerence Low WOW – which has lots of WOW blogging ideas on it. Thanks!!!
So here are the questions I was given:
When did you start blogging , What it’s all about and why?
I started blogging several years ago for fun. My first blog was a cooking blog, and I found that it was getting lost in the pile of other cooking blogs. So I thought – what am I good at that no one else is writing about, and hosting WOW guild events seemed to be it.
Post your favorite Screenshot of all time!
I don’t know about “all time”- that would be really hard to pick! But here is a great one my hubby made:
Favorite city in WoW you hang out to and why?
I have always loved Stormwind City. I like the grid layout, and it was the first city I ever went to in WOW.
Do you play other games besides WoW? Any console you using besides your PC?
I just started playing Elder Scrolls Online a few days ago. I also love Dance Central on Xbox360.
What’s your favorite TraNsmog gear?
See my post before this one- Chatmay’s Best Transmog Ever. It’s purple.
How many WoW characters in game do you have? Do you equally play them a lot?
My toon number has dwindled because my husband quit playing. We cancelled two of our accounts… and I am pretty busy these days. So I really only have about five toons I am jumping on lately. Two mains including Chatmay. I really call Meridiane my main now because she is top PVP gear.
What’s your current achievement score? Whats the most favorite one and why?
I have no idea. I used to call myself Mrs. Anti-Achievement. I only got them by chance. Then I inherited my husband’s huge amount of points. It hasn’t gone up much since he quit.
What was the most memorable experience since you started playing WoW?
My vanilla days are still my favorite. I managed a raid alliance of four guilds to raid end-game content in addition to being a guild-leader. It was a lot of work, but it was fun.
How many total deaths of critters do you currently have? What are your thoughts about these creatures since they can battle now with your own Pet collections too.
I didn’t even know you could look at this. I don’t do pet battles either… (these are achievements!)
First word comes in mind when you think about WoW and why?
Fun. Social. Hobby. OK that’s three. I have to remember always that it’s a hobby and not take people too seriously. Also, real-life always comes first.
Warlords of Draenor is coming up soon, its the new expansion everyone is talking about, What are your expectations and why?
I’m not sure what to expect, although I am hoping they will come out with a transmog bag to put all my extra gear in!
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am from a small town in Mississippi
2. I took piano lessons for 13 years.
3. I love to karaoke.
4. I’m a foodie.
5. I have expensive taste but can’t afford anything expensive.
6. I use radio, spotify, Pandora, and youtube to listen to music. Which one I choose depends on where I am.
7. I love making game videos, although I am still new to it. I use FRAPS and Sony Vegas.
8. I made astrology profile scrapbooks for both of my sons after they were born.
9. My favorite color is red.
10. I am older than most people think that hear me online.
11. I am going to cosplay for the first time this year.
11 5 Blogs I am Nominating!!!
This is difficult for me since I don’t read tons of blogs on a regular basis except Kamalia and a few others I subscribe to. I usually just look at this or that as far as WOW blogs, although I have used these listed except one. Sunnier’s Art of War I just came across today, and I thought it was a good site for monk info (and transmogs).
11 Questions for My Nominees
1. How long have you been blogging? Why did you decide to start a WOW blog?
2. What has been the highlight of your blogging career?
3. What games do you play besides WOW?
4. What hobby do you spend the most time on besides gaming?
5. What kinds of foods do you like and when do you snack the most?
6. What period of time/expansion have you enjoyed the most in WOW and why?
7. What is your favorite profession in WOW? What is the rarest pattern you have made in a profession?
8. How often do you twitter about WOW? In one day?
9. Do you attend any conventions for comics, anime, WOW, gaming, etc.?
10. Tell about a close friend you have had in WOW and whether you are still in touch.
11. Random WOW fact or adventure you have been on.