It only made sense that with guildies that love collecting outfits and transmogrification coming up- we should have a guild fashion show! We started promoting the fashion show early.
Here is a video I made to promote it on our guild site and explain the rules and categories. We also talked it up in guild chat. We had seven categories for guildies to be fashionably creative with and one category for newbies to fashion:
- Elemental Showdown: Put together one outfit describing an element: fire, air, water, life or earth.
- Profession: Dress up as any in-game profession or RL profession.
- The Shirt: An outfit that uses a WOW shirt crafted or quest.
- Seasonal: Outfit that describes a season (summer, spring, winter, fall). Only one holiday item can be used.
- Accessory This!: Best use of a weapon, offhand, wand, companion pet, mount, or hunter pet with an outfit.
- I’m really horde: Dress up as a villian.
- Your Class Through the years: One piece of armor from each expansion that shows you are a “insert class name here” (level 60, 70, 80, 85).
- Fashion, Huh? : For those that are new to dressing up.